Tupelo Christmas Experience is coming. As a matter of fact, its this weekend!
I am so excited to invite the community out for this event. Here is a snapshot into what the night will look like. This will be a 2 night outreach event that will seek to minister to the community on several levels. Imagine something like Disneyland, scaled to fit the Hope Church facility – several events happening at once, so much to see and do. We begin at 6:30pm each night and we’ll conclude around 9:30. Each family can participate in all the events of the night, or ust come to one or two then leave.
Here are a few things that the two nights would include:
1. Kids Zone- This includes crafts, bounce house, face painting etc.
2. Living Outdoor Nativity Scene
3. Kids Movie Theatre (popcorn included)
4. Worship Times/Performances from local artists
5. Admission is a can of food per person to go to a local charity or our food bank to feed the poor.
6. Refreshments (cider, hot chocolate, cookies)
7. This is very “come and go”.
Friday night will feature local band “the Embrace” in concert from 8:30-9:30 in the Worship Center. Saturday night, Memphis worship leader, Jeremy Horn, will be in concert from 8:00-9:30 in the worship center.
If you are in Tupelo, hope to see you Friday or Saturday!